Click on the fact sheets below in your language to read about complaints about disability workers, regulations and disability worker registration.

العربية / Arabic

繁體中文 / Chinese - Traditional

Tiếng Việt / Vietnamese

አማርኛ / Amharic

ဗမာ / Burmese

  • Information about the regulations - PDF

简体中文 / Chinese - Simplified

Hrvatski / Croatian

دری / Dari

Thuɔŋjäŋ / Dinka

فارسی /Farsi

Tagalog / Filipino

Deutsche / German

Ελληνικά / Greek

हिंदी / Hindi

日本語 / Japanese

ကညီကျိ / Karen

  • Information about the regulations - PDF

한국어 / Korean

македонски / Macedonian

മലയാളം / Malayalam

 فارسی / Persian

Polskie / Polish

ਪੰਜਾਬੀ / Punjabi

Русский / Russian

Српски / Serbian

සිංහල / Sinhalese

somaliyeed / Somali

Español / Spanish

Kiswahili / Swahili

தமிழ் / Tamil

ไทย /Thai

Türk / Turkish

اردو /Urdu

Please contact us if you require information in another format. You can contact the Victorian Disability Worker Commission by:

  • Writing to us at our website 
  • Calling us by phone on 1800 497 132 between 9.30am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.

If you need an interpreter, please call us through the national Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450. 

If you are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired, please contact us through the national relay service website.