The Victorian Disability Worker Commission encourages the sharing of information provided on this website.
The State of Victoria owns the copyright in all material produced by the Victorian Disability Worker Commission and the Disability Worker Registration Board of Victoria.
All material provided on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 international licence, except:
- any images, photographs or branding, including the Victorian Coat of Arms, the Victorian Government logo, Victorian Disability Worker Commission logo and the Disability Worker Registration Board of Victoria logo and
- content supplied by third parties.
You are free to re-use the work under that licence, on the condition that you:
- credit the Victorian Disability Worker Commission as author
- indicate if changes were made
- comply with the other licence terms, available here.
Material obtained from this website is to be attributed as:
© State of Victoria (Victorian Disability Worker Commission)
Third party copyright
In some cases, a third party may hold copyright in material presented on this website. Their permission may be required to use the material.
If you have questions about copyright and use of the material on this website, please contact us.