You can make a complaint or notification about a disability worker via our online form or call 1800 497 132 between 9.30am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.

If our staff are busy on calls, you will have the option for a member of staff to call you back as soon as they are able to. 

Our office is located at level 20, 570 Bourke Street, Melbourne. 

Need an interpreter?

Please call us through the national translating and interpreting service on 131 450. 

Deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired? 

Please contact us through the national relay service website, which can be accessed at 

Have a general enquiry?

Please fill out the form below or email us: 

Type of contact

Your question