Once the scheme starts on 1 July 2020, you can come to us with a complaint about a Victorian disability worker. We will give general advice and assistance in lodging your complaint.

We will take complaints about all Victorian disability workers  (whether registered or unregistered) and disability students that are listed on the Disability Students Register in Victoria. 

Our complaints service will be independent and free. If necessary, we will arrange for interpreters to assist with communication, including Auslan interpreters.