Anyone can make a complaint about a disability worker through the Victorian Disability Worker Commission’s complaints service.

Our service is independent and impartial.

You can make a complaint to us about any disability worker in Victoria, regardless of the funding source for the services you receive.

Find out about types of complaints you can make.

We have a ‘no wrong door’ approach. If you’re not sure if we can help with you, contact us. If we do not have the power and scope to address your complaint, we can assist you to get your complaint referred the right place.

Step 1

You can make a complaint about a disability worker by:   

  • Completing an online form     
  • Calling us on 1800 497 132 
  • Writing to us at GPO Box 181, Melbourne 3001 

We can arrange interpreters, including Auslan interpreters.
We can also arrange for you to meet face to face with our staff.

Step 2

We will contact you using your preferred method of communication to progress your complaint.   

Our staff will assess your complaint to understand what your concerns are and how they can be addressed.   

Step 3

We will decide a course of action. This may include conciliation or investigation.

Further information

Find out more about our complaints process at our ‘making complaints’ page.

If you think you want to make a complaint and you’d like more information, or to discuss it with us before you do, you can contact us:

  • at our website
  • by phone on 1800 497 132 between 9.30am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.