If you are looking for resources about the new regulations for Victoria’s disability services, we have a new resources hub.
The VDWC resources hub offers information on key areas of the Disability Worker Regulation Scheme – and how you can engage with them.
You can find information in a range of formats on the following topics:
- About the Victorian Disability Worker Commission and the new regulations
- Our complaints service
- The Disability Service Safeguards Code of Conduct
- Mandatory notifications
- Tailored information for disability service providers
- Information in a range of languages
Visit the VDWC resources hub.
More resources will be available in the coming months.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, you can contact us:
- at our website
- by phone on 1800 497 132 between 9.30am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.